TOR and KotFE

by charlieclark7878

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TOR and KotFE

★★★ Novice

Does KotFE contain spoilers for TOR? I want to play KotFE but I haven't finished my classes main quest line yet and was wondering if anything would get spoiled just in case I want to go back to TOR.

Message 1 of 3 (638 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TOR and KotFE

@charlieclark7878

Hiya charlieclark,

The class stories are great I would complete at least one before jumping into KOTFE 

From my perspective, it doesn't really spoil the TOR Class Line, now saying that the catch with KOTFE is if you take a character into KOTFE there is no going back to the class missions.

So be sure that you do not use a character that you want to finish the class missions with, there is the option to create a character at lvl 60 specifically for the run into KOTFE and KOTET.

Hope that helps, maybe others might have different views but that is my thoughts.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (681 Views)

All Replies

@charlieclark7878

Hiya charlieclark,

The class stories are great I would complete at least one before jumping into KOTFE 

From my perspective, it doesn't really spoil the TOR Class Line, now saying that the catch with KOTFE is if you take a character into KOTFE there is no going back to the class missions.

So be sure that you do not use a character that you want to finish the class missions with, there is the option to create a character at lvl 60 specifically for the run into KOTFE and KOTET.

Hope that helps, maybe others might have different views but that is my thoughts.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (682 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Definitely play the class stories first.  Once a character starts KOTFE you can't go back with it and do the class stories.  For myself, one character through KOTFE is plenty.  I have a bunch that started it I wish I could reset to the end to SOR and never look at KOTFE with again.

Message 3 of 3 (608 Views)