Subscription problem - Brazil

by Cap_Krusty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscription problem - Brazil

★★★ Newbie

Hello.
Well, I'm Brazilian and I'm having some problems getting the subscription.
Here in Brazil the foreign purchase policy was changed and we can no longer buy games in national currency on foreign websites (as is the case of SWTOR).
So can someone from EA email me to try to solve this problem?
Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Subscription problem - Brazil

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Cap_Krusty

Unfortunately account related issues cannot be resolved via the public forum.  You will need to call them to address any issues with your account:

dial 00 + XX* + 44 + [removed by CM]
Do not dial the plus signs displayed here!

• *for Brazil the exit code 00 must be followed by a carrier code XX which can be: 14 (Brasil Telecom), 15 (Telefonica), 21 (Embratel), 23 (Intelig), 31 (Telemar).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (406 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Cap_Krusty

Unfortunately account related issues cannot be resolved via the public forum.  You will need to call them to address any issues with your account:

dial 00 + XX* + 44 + [removed by CM]
Do not dial the plus signs displayed here!

• *for Brazil the exit code 00 must be followed by a carrier code XX which can be: 14 (Brasil Telecom), 15 (Telefonica), 21 (Embratel), 23 (Intelig), 31 (Telemar).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Belgorad Isn't there a way to do it through emails or something? I've been having the same problem but a phone call to the USA would cost me a lot of money...
Message 3 of 4 (261 Views)

Hero

@mateus45games 

Not via the forums or email.  For security purposes billing / account related issues are only handled via the phone.  If your not able to purchase directly from swtor, the only other option I can recommend would be from a site like Amazon to purchase a Timer card and then apply the code directly to your account.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)