Re: Subscription charging problem

by Belgorad

Original Post

Subscription charging problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello I was playing in this game in November. I bought 30 day subscription to upgrade player status and right away cancelled it. Everything was fine untill i was suddenly charged for January and today for February. (didn't noticed Jan. one). I didn't play this game since i stopped playing in November, (didn't  play for these two charged months). And obviously i want my money back. Im from Eastern Europe and dont have any option to contact via phone. What should i do?

Message 2 of 3 (287 Views)

Subscription charging despite cancelling it

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello I was playing in this game in November. I bought 30 day subscription to upgrade player status and right away cancelled it. Everything was fine untill i was suddenly charged for January and today for February. (didn't noticed Jan. one). I didn't play this game since i stopped playing in November, (didn't  play for these two charged months). And obviously i want my money back. Im from Eastern Europe and dont have any option to contact via phone. What should i do?

Message 1 of 3 (298 Views)

Re: Subscription charging problem

Hero

@SimoleonkiAT 

First off I would log into your account at swtorcom and go to the subscription section, make sure your subscription is cancelled and even delete.your billing info.

As far as refunds, you would need to call customer service to me that request.  There cannot assist with the request via phone or email.

There is a list of numbers here and how to call if your outside the EU counties. There are also country specific numbers here.  So you can look for your country there and call the associated number.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)