Re: Subscription Issues - 2020 (non steam)

by BillyNoM8z

Original Post

★★ Novice

SWTOR USERNAME: Thulastguardian

When I click "Buy Now" on the subscription or Cartel Coins section, I get redirected to an error message saying "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon, or visit our Twitter account for details!", yet the rest of the site works completely fine. I have tried using a different browser (and using a different browser and device) and resetting my EA account password (although I am not sure if the account I reset the password on is the same one that is tied to my SWTOR account).

Message 2031 of 2,076 (761 Views)

★★ Novice

SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic.

Username: Taikouchi

Reset all emails possible, tried using different browsers and phone, no luck.

Won't let me give you any money...

Message 2032 of 2,076 (745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to buy a sub in SWTOR and keep getting the maintenance message. I've Reset my SWTOR password and my EA password and tried a different browser. I'm unsure if my account is linked to another EA account But my ID for SWTOR user I.D is brieareos Please help take my money

Message 2033 of 2,076 (852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My SWTOR username is Righdon, I've been trying to subscribe to SWTOR, but on each attempt I am told the SWTOR website is experiencing high traffic and is presently unavailable. Is there anyway this can be resolved? I've attempted changing passwords, different browsers, and multiple computers, but to no avail. 

Message 2034 of 2,076 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried Subbing several times and in-game still says preferred

Username = Juufle

Message 2035 of 2,076 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My name is ThielosWolf. IM having the same issue. I got the 30 day sub but it  still says I'm preferred. This is so frustrating. Apparently this has been an ongoing issue for months now. Why isnt this fixed?

Message 2036 of 2,076 (806 Views)

★★ Novice

Toons name Lav'a on Darth Malgus server. sub is 4 days late now

Message 2037 of 2,076 (799 Views)

★★ Novice

not sure on names so ill repost.. login name Darejbr toons name Lav'a

Message 2038 of 2,076 (799 Views)

★ Novice

Getting maintenance error when trying to sub. Have reset EA and SWTOR passwords, tried different browsers, nothing. Just trying to give you my money, why's it gotta be so difficult?

SWTOR account name: AwmBllFrmDwsnvl

Thanks.

Message 2039 of 2,076 (786 Views)

★★ Novice

My username is ruberangelus

My account says I have 59 days of subscription left. Bought the subscription less then an hour ago, got the confirmation mail, but the game still says I'm preferred status.

This is the third time this has happened btw.

Message 2040 of 2,076 (761 Views)