Subscription Issue

by Lilithhastings

Original Post

Subscription Issue

★★★ Novice

I'm having an issue i was originally subscribed through steam for 30 days then added 90 days through the old republic site then when the steam 30 days ran out it took away my subscriber status even though I already paid for the 90 days, please help

Message 1 of 6 (241 Views)

Re: Subscription Issue

@Lilithhastings 

did you reset the password ok per https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/Can-t-Subscribe/m-p/10425932#M75235

have flagged for support , response will be in about 10 - 11 hrs when they are online for the day

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 6 (215 Views)

★★★ Novice

i already have the reset password issue fixed this was after I got my sub working through steam by buying a 30-day sub was working and i bought a 90 day while the sub was active on the SWTOR website then when the Steam 30 day expired it put me back as Preferred status even though i had a 90 day purchased 

Message 3 of 6 (205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 i cant sub either ive done everything my display name is zapzzzz and i have been trying for days
Message 4 of 6 (190 Views)

@Lilithhastings 

Support said they cant see any account issue , as to the purchase decline , they recommended talking to your bank/card issuer as to why it was declined before trying again

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 5 of 6 (158 Views)

@Therealzapzz 

The Linked EA account with the persona xgctoxicgrizz and uses the same email as on your swtor account is banned , this is why subscribing fails on that swtor account 

i believe it has been reviewed a few times already about that EA account , but to be sure you can open a ticket at help.ea.com for a banned EA /Origin account that has the swtor email.

otherwise i guess creating a new swtor account is the way forward

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 6 of 6 (153 Views)