Re: Subscription Issue

by makso2314

Original Post

Subscription Issue

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to buy a subscription on swtor.com for about a week now and when i tried buying 60 day sub my credit card was charged but i got the error saying to try again later anyway. I did get the transaction open status and after about 2-3 days it changed to closed but i still don't have my subscription please help me my swtor display name is okokkookokokokoo (at the time i was dumb and didn't realize the display name is permament so yeah)

Message 1 of 3 (206 Views)

@makso2314 

Support are refunding the purchase you made 

to fix the account you need to do the below then you can purchase again 

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona makso231 (not makso2314) that EA account uses a wp.pl email different to what is on your swtor account

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 Thx a lot i'll be waiting for the refund but again thanks for explaining this to me this system seems kinda overcomplicated to me so i'm very greatful for a easy to understand explenation
Message 3 of 3 (159 Views)