Stronghold Decorating

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Stronghold Decorating

★★★ Guide

I figured it would be cool to see what room arrangement everybody is proud of themselves for putting together.

Here's one of mine. My character's stronghold is set up as a Teahouse and Botanical Garden on Nar Shaddaa, too bad she hates plants right? Anyway, one of the tea rooms was modified to provide a comfortable place for the inhabitants of the Star Fortresses to lounge about when planetside. These pictures are of that lounge. I put them in a spoiler tag for those computers that might not like pictures.

Spoiler

Zak lounge 1

zak lounge 2

Zak lounge 3

Message 1 of 4 (544 Views)

Re: Stronghold Decorating

EA SWTOR Team

This looks pretty comfy, nice work! I emptied all my strongholds recently to rearrange them so I'll take a screenshot as soon as I redo them. I had a Jawa army in one of them (I bought dozens of Jawa vendors and put them all in one room).

Message 2 of 4 (533 Views)

★★★ Guide

Standard smile that must have been an interesting army. I know a player that also had a lot of jawas in his stronghold too.

Message 3 of 4 (523 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

They were all in the same room, lined up to welcome me home :D I also decorated the cave in the Yavin stronghold and I was pretty proud of it.

Message 4 of 4 (512 Views)