Re: Still can't purchase premium account

by proxos666

Original Post

Still can't purchase premium account

★★★ Newbie

after 2 weeks i'm still getting the same error, something about high traffic or whatever every time i try to purchase a premium account, and apparently no one is able to help me...i know this usually means there is a purchase block on the linked ea/origin account or something, but cmom, i don't think it should be that hard to solve

i'm not from usa, but i tried calling my local support number and they couldn't do anything about it, not even tell me what's the problem with my account

on the forums no one can give me an answer, and the live chat support thing is not helpful at all as well, so i'm not exactly sure what i'm supposed to do, already tried creating a new ea account and changing emails on my swtor account but nothing makes a difference

i can't speak english very well, and even if i could, it would cost a * to make a call to the usa

i just want to buy the damn thing, i can login and play just fine, but i without premium i can't level up anymore and there's a * ton of limitations, not sure why it's so hard to just let me buy it

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

@marlokowww 

You are best to call swtor cs , uk is the most usual one to contact , if there is no apparent issue on your account they can escalate this to the financial team for you.

maybe use skype or similar voip to call them.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem I just came back to the game and tried to add time an purchase cartel coin and I get a a message servers are down or are having high traffic I went to my ea account and updated my account pass but it doesn't show the game being in my account there.for some reason.

Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ccs0027 

swtor support said you have game time so guess sorted now ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (373 Views)