Re: Steam subscription not working.

by Welorepl43

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@proxos666

everything works fine now, thank you very much without your help I would give up and stop playing, I am very grateful for your help

Message 1231 of 2,670 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Purchased a subscription on Steam and it is not active. SWTOR id is Sokasar. I have sent numerous emails and spoke with someone over the phone. After unlocking my EA account the person I spoke to said I just had to send the screenshots. That was over a week ago and I have sent the required screenshots multiple times. I keep getting a scripted reply asking to send the screenshots, even though the screenshots are already in the email. They do not exceed the file size either. I'm really just lost at this point. 

Message 1232 of 2,670 (580 Views)

@9400miata 

support said they have your reply email in the queue so you should be getting sorted when an agent gets to it

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 1233 of 2,670 (542 Views)

★ Novice

I also have this problem, SWTOR ID is Tanduran, have sent in the pictures 

Message 1234 of 2,670 (476 Views)

@Tantato 

Support said they dont have anything and asked for the correct screenshots yesterday 

Maybe try resending first up and let me know when sent and can followup to see if they turned up 

or if you are in a position too call swtor support when the lines are open and request to upload the screenshots to an EA ticket whilst on the phone

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Getting-Help-and-Board-Guidlines/td-p/48...

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 1235 of 2,670 (452 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here, bought the sub on steam and haven't been upgraded whenever I go into the game. Swtor id is: ztshield. I sent the screenshots up as well and just waiting for a reply now. 

Message 1236 of 2,670 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Good afternoon, I, like most, had a problem with paying for a subscription through the Steam service, I sent screenshots, how long will it take for me to receive a response?
My user name: Kalancha

Message 1237 of 2,670 (361 Views)

@Spideyx1 

Support cannot see any email sent from the swtor email , try resending first let me know when sent can check if it arrives

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona jaylv702 (not Spideyx1 that your posting on now) that EA account uses a gmail email

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 1238 of 2,670 (342 Views)

@Byblgum 

Support have escalated the account issue, they cant see any email from you regarding the steam purchase though , if this is a russian mail domain , try say gmail just be sure to include the swtor username with the screenshots

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 1239 of 2,670 (335 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks, resubmitted screenshots from Google mailbox

Message 1240 of 2,670 (495 Views)