Re: Standard Ability Not Working On SWTOR

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Standard Ability Not Working On SWTOR

★★★ Newbie

Hi.

I have had a problem with my Level 70 Sith Sorcerer account where I am missing my basic starter ability which is my melee lightsaber ability.

It doesn't show up when I open my abilities tab and I can only use my force abilities. Please help.

Thank You.

Message 1 of 3 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@McCluckerz

The ability is called "Saber Strike" as I play a sorcerer as well.  Attached is what it should show in your abilities window and what the icon looks like.  Also note that there is also a Utility that replaces it with a different ability called "Enfeebling Strike".  Make sure you don't have that choosen as being the issue as that replaces Saber Strike and is mainly used in PvP only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (701 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Standard Ability Not Working On SWTOR

★★★★★ Expert

@McCluckerz

Can you maybe add a screenshot?

Message 2 of 3 (664 Views)

Hero

@McCluckerz

The ability is called "Saber Strike" as I play a sorcerer as well.  Attached is what it should show in your abilities window and what the icon looks like.  Also note that there is also a Utility that replaces it with a different ability called "Enfeebling Strike".  Make sure you don't have that choosen as being the issue as that replaces Saber Strike and is mainly used in PvP only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 3 of 3 (702 Views)