Purchased 'Unlock: Inventory Module (Account)'x3, not showing on new characters.

by Noel94_UK

Original Post

Purchased 'Unlock: Inventory Module (Account)'x3, not showing on new characters.

★ Novice

Good afternoon, roughly 6 hours ago i bought three  'Unlock: Inventory Module (Account)' and activated them, my inventory spaces increased as expected on the character i purchased them on (only character i had).

I have since made a new character to play through a new story but have noticed that i don't have the increase in bag space? I 100% purchased and used the Account version of the upgrades, you can see in the attached picture on my account at swtor.com my purchase history with cartel coins.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (255 Views)

Re: Purchased 'Unlock: Inventory Module (Account)'x3, not showing on new charact

@Noel94_UK 

Send an email to support@swtor.com from the email address you attached to the swtor account  , and detail the issue , may take a few days for them to respond

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

Re: Purchased 'Unlock: Inventory Module (Account)'x3, not showing on new charact

★ Novice

Will do, thankyou!

Message 3 of 4 (238 Views)

@Noel94_UK 

One thing to check is that the character you purchased the account unlocks hasn't already unlocked some with credits previously ?

this would then show a mismatch of inventory as the other characters will only have standard + unlocks 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)