Problem with the Store

by deliria890

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with the Store

★★★ Newbie

Hi, yesterday i'm retrun to play SWTOR after several years, but when i try to go to website for buy cartel coins or subscription, always says that is under maintenance, help please! Frown

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with the Store

@deliria890 

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona deliria89 (not deliria890) that EA account uses the same email as on your swtor account

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  (insert the swtor email in the link) then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)

All Replies

@deliria890 

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona deliria89 (not deliria890) that EA account uses the same email as on your swtor account

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  (insert the swtor email in the link) then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get the same problem, but can figure out how to fix the linked account part, is there a walkthru on how to do it somewhere

Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)