Re: Problem with race unlock

by kirara_flik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with race unlock

★★★ Newbie

I'm a preferred player, but not a subscriber. I just used my cartel coins to unlock the Sith race for character creation. I bought the unlock, and unlocked it in the cartel screen, it took my coins and tells me that I've purchased the item. However, when I go to create a new character, the Sith icon still shows up as locked, and I can't ask a GM for help. 

Message 1 of 7 (774 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

It did indeed appear in my inventory, just in the inventory of a character different than the one I used to buy the item, which is why I didn't notice it before. I went looking in all my toons inventory, and found it. How odd. Thanks for the help. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (786 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

did you claim the item and used it, after you purchases it form the cartel market?

log into the character you purchased it on and open the cartel market, at the bottom right corner is a section for "unclaimed items". if you havent claimed it, you will find it there. transfer it to your inventroy and use the item. this will apply the unlock and you can then create a new character with the sith race Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did that, and have no unclaimed items in my cartel page either, which is why it's so weird. 

Message 3 of 7 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Correction, just checked and the ! mark on the purchase tab is now gone, but my coins have still been spent. Now I'm just confused.

Message 4 of 7 (759 Views)

★★★★ Guide

is the item in your inventory?

Message 5 of 7 (757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It did indeed appear in my inventory, just in the inventory of a character different than the one I used to buy the item, which is why I didn't notice it before. I went looking in all my toons inventory, and found it. How odd. Thanks for the help. 

Message 6 of 7 (787 Views)

★★★★ Guide

nice, glad it worked out in the end! Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (739 Views)