Paying is playing

by enzyme069

Original Post

Paying is playing

★★★★ Novice
Hello , on January 10, 2021 I paid my subscription by steam. when i wanted to log in to my account no subcription was shown. after contacting steam I was referred to The Old Republic Customer Service. I called them and explained my situation, after half an hour on the phone I was asked to send a screenshot or my payment by mail. Phone already cost me 7 euros. They were going to solve it but so far no result and already 3 mails with screenshot send. i think this is a ridiculous system, apparently i'm not the only one with this problem here so fix this !!! my money was okay and I have proven this several times, paying is playing right? Username: Daketniweet
Message 1 of 12 (595 Views)

Re: Paying is playing

Hero

@enzyme069 

If you have sent the proof of purchase as per here then it should get taken care of.  I forwarded this over to get the status, but may not be till Monday for a response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 12 (568 Views)

★★★★ Novice
hello, hopefully it will be okay, it has been long enough.

"In a dark place we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way."
Message 3 of 12 (557 Views)

@enzyme069 

Support looked for an email but couldnt find one, it maybe best to call and ask to upload the screenshots to an EA ticket so you know they have them 

maybe use skype or another voip to call as it is cheaper

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 12 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi . what support is that actually here? Calling does not solve anything, nor does emailing. you are even worse than diefs that this is the way of dealing with PAYING PLAYERS I want nothing to do with it and ... how long have you had this problem with paying players with steam, every day there are full here complaints about your support and that of steam, it is ridiculous that you cannot solve something like this and it has been taking so long. I was a returning player but it is not much fun here. you don't cooperate and this is your biggest problem. we are sent from here to there and this creates frustrated players. this is a screenshot for the thousandth time! do something with it! I'm done with it.

Message 5 of 12 (502 Views)

Hero

@enzyme069 

The proof needs to have been emailed and since there is no email that could be found I would just email it again to support@swtor.com as we the article here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 6 of 12 (489 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Belgorad
did it every day
Message 7 of 12 (484 Views)

Hero

@enzyme069 

What type of email is it being sent from?  A Gmail, yahoo, etc?

– Yoda

Message 8 of 12 (467 Views)

@enzyme069 

Support still dont have an email , unless it was sent from a different email to whats on the swtor account and you didnt include you swtor username 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 9 of 12 (447 Views)

★★★★ Novice
hi, don't understand that they say they don't get an email, I've already had contact by phone and email and they responded back through the same email so it can't be that they didn't receive anything.
Message 10 of 12 (430 Views)