Overwatch East Entrance (KofTE Chapter X) map not unlocking

by Cheetahmk2

Original Post

Overwatch East Entrance (KofTE Chapter X) map not unlocking

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am midway through Chapter X of KotFE as a Sith Sorcerer, and have travelled to Overwatch via Kaliyo's Apartment. I am at the East Entrance.

I have travelled to all Landing Platforms, and the Entrance itself, but the map is not unlocking. I have tried going to the Overwatch Lobby (which was explored), and exiting to the Entrance, to no avail. I have tried travelling back to Kaliyo's Apartment via speeder (also unlocked), to no avail.

I have tried logging out and logging back in, to no avail. I have gone round the Entrance and Landing Platforms both on foot and via speeder, to no avail.

I am using the direct SWTOR launcher, not Steam.

Has anyone managed to get the map to unlock? Did they have to go through any particular steps?

Maybe not the most important bug, but this seems like relatively basic functionality that should not suffer regression...

This was also raised in: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=871358

Message 1 of 3 (602 Views)

Re: Overwatch East Entrance (KofTE Chapter X) map not unlocking

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Cheetahmk2 

Can you provide a screenshot of what your nap shows?  Unless it's a different area it should be able to be unlocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (531 Views)

Re: Overwatch East Entrance (KofTE Chapter X) map not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here, 03.06.2023.

Half way through KotFE - Chaper X:Anarchy in Paradise, Mission: Travel to Overwatch Command, the "Overwatch East Entrance" map remains greyed out, no matter what I try. Screenshot attached...

Overwatch East Entrance Map
Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)