Re: My character is stuck in the interior universe

by jeff92592

Original Post

My character is stuck in the interior universe

★★★ Newbie

I have a free account for the old republic... anyway my character just got to coruscant and after I took the elevator up to see the council it put me into the interior universe of the game and now my character is stuck. Anyone know a fix for this??

Message 1 of 3 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]

@jeff92592

Initial thought if fast travel isnt working, have you tried travel to fleet or stronghold ?

worst case join group finder , meet some new friends on a op or warzone and do not select exit to last location

Edit - before you do that run a game file repair 

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.
If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,
select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

[/stuck] isn't working I suppose ill wait for a friend to get online and try to join them.... very annoying makes me not ever want to subscribe. Very angry about this, so much that once its finally fixed I'm turning to the dark side

Message 3 of 3 (360 Views)