Re: Locked out of account; won't receive any mail.

by AleksFrezen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Locked out of account; won't receive any mail.

★ Apprentice
Hello,
I have a very strange issue with my account. Two years ago, I lost my authenticator and ever since then, I was not able to log in to my account. Why? Because if I try to remove it, the recovery email won't come into my mail box. In fact, no email from the swtor team comes through. I tried to reset my password, just as a test, and I wouldn't receive anything either. Because of that, I'm not able to access my account or subscribe, to receive a proper help.
This is my first time ever reaching out through the forum, because I honestly never thought I'd receive any help here, and still don't to be honest, since this is just player forum and the only responses I found were telling people to call the hot line. But I'm desperate at this point, so I'm giving everything a shot.
I have been trying to get help through phone call, but it's been a month now and I have not reached anyone yet. The voice assistant just keeps telling me nobody is available at the moment.
I also wrote a mail to the support swtor com email address, but haven't gotten any response.

I can provide any information necessary regarding my account.
ANY help would be much appreciated.
Message 1 of 2 (531 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

You can lock the thread.

Of course, the moment i wrote this thread, I finally got through the hot line and the assistant was able to help me fix my account.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (512 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

You can lock the thread.

Of course, the moment i wrote this thread, I finally got through the hot line and the assistant was able to help me fix my account.

Message 2 of 2 (513 Views)