Re: Locked Out Of My Account

by Belgorad

Original Post

Locked Out Of My Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So, I Stopped Playing This Game For A While And I Forgot My Password.

And When I Tried To Renew My Password, It Required A Sec. Code, Which I Dont Have And I Cant Get It Because It Requires A Serial Code And I Cant Get That With

Ive Heard Some People Say To Call A Number So That They Can Remove It Manually, But For Some Reason I Cant Call And It Always Says ''Wait A Minute, The Person You Are calling Is Unavailable'' But I Tried It 7 Times And Every Time It said That.

Please Help.

-Jackob

Message 1 of 4 (325 Views)

Hero

@Throwawaway 

If you need to remove the security code, customer service can remove it manually.  The message you got might have been if you called outside of business hours.  As per this link here their hours of operation are:

• USA: 10.00 CT - 19.00 CT
  • UK: 15.00 GMT - 00.00 GMT
  • Germany: 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET
  • France: 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Called In Working Hours, I Think My Carrier Is The Reason This Happens But The Wi-Fi They Provide is Just Too Good To Give Up So I Cant Even Do Anything.

Is There A Way I Could Contact Anyone That Can Remove The Sec. Code For Example Through Email?

Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)

Hero

@Throwawaway 

For security purposes they can only assist via phone to remove the security key.  One option you can try is to use Skype, WhatsApp or another VoIP program to call Customer Service.  Since it uses the internet such as Wi-Fi it may allow you to get through.  Just add the Customer Service Number to the app to call.  It should allow you to call for free or at a discounted rate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)