LVL 60 boost not working

by F34RxMYx3ViiL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LVL 60 boost not working

★★★ Newbie

I've tried today to use a 60 character boost but I am placed in the starting zone of the class I chose and I can't start the first chapter. I tried multiple times with different classes but with no results. Only the 65 boost works.

Any help will be appreciated! 

Message 1 of 6 (543 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: LVL 60 boost not working

@F34RxMYx3ViiL

Twitch Prime will only work as a level 65 boost as that is the eternal throne expansion - Source

Q5. How do I access the Eternal Throne Ultimate Pack in the game?

• To get started on your Knights of the Eternal Throne story adventure, log in the game, choose ‘CREATE CHARACTER’ and select ‘KNIGHTS OF THE ETERNAL THRONE.’ This creates your Level 65 Outlander with the Outlander Character Token included in the pack and lets you jump immediately into the action in Chapter One: Wrath and Ruin! You’ll be able to reach Level 70 with your Outlander character.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (538 Views)

All Replies

Re: LVL 60 boost not working

★★★ Guide

@F34RxMYx3ViiL

I believe when you use the token it should automatically start you in the chapter. At least I'm pretty sure that's what happened when I started to use one. Did it give you a message when you failed to start the first chapter? Did it start any of the cutscenes for the chapters or only the normal start of the class?

Message 2 of 6 (529 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Heya @F34RxMYx3ViiL;

this is indeed weird and I haven't heard of anything like that before.

Do you had by any chance the Twitch Prime Promotion and you are not a current subscriber?

Because as @SerenityofLight said, you should be put right into the first chapter of KOTFE when you choose the level 60 boost.

~Kat

Message 3 of 6 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I got the boost from twitch prime. It also doesn't show any error message.

Message 4 of 6 (513 Views)

@F34RxMYx3ViiL

Twitch Prime will only work as a level 65 boost as that is the eternal throne expansion - Source

Q5. How do I access the Eternal Throne Ultimate Pack in the game?

• To get started on your Knights of the Eternal Throne story adventure, log in the game, choose ‘CREATE CHARACTER’ and select ‘KNIGHTS OF THE ETERNAL THRONE.’ This creates your Level 65 Outlander with the Outlander Character Token included in the pack and lets you jump immediately into the action in Chapter One: Wrath and Ruin! You’ll be able to reach Level 70 with your Outlander character.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 5 of 6 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, still weird that it lets me boost a character 60 but doesn't let me start the story :P
Thank you for the answers!  

Message 6 of 6 (507 Views)