LOGIN FAILED

by Festandantius

Original Post

Re: LOGIN FAILED

★★★★ Novice
@proxos666 Everything brilliant is simple.
It worked, everything is fine, thank you very much for your help.
Happy New Year!
Message 11 of 17 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

so im haveing the same problem only its my display name  it works to log into the game both steam and  origins but the website wont let me use it and i even requested forgot name to see what it sent me and its the same.  it used to be the password wouldnt work and i would change it and then all my ea stuff wouldnt work so i had ea make it all one password and that works fine  like i said i can log into the game and play but the site wont let me in because it says the name is wrong and it isnt. i really dont wanna have to change my passowrd like the other guy did  because then i know my ea stuff wont let me log in and ill have to change that password  and then  swtor wont work  so if i can get it fixed with out changeing the password that would be great   my display name is Weaselis    i kinda need to get this fixed so when i buy a sub card i can use the site 

Message 12 of 17 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Weasel699  EA / Origin and swtor passwords are no longer linked see https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-account-linked

the only times i have seen a password not work in the website but work in the game and there is no security key

1. the usernames are different 

2. the password used is over 12 characters long

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 13 of 17 (284 Views)

★★ Novice

the passowrd is right  its the display name giveing me trouble  its the right name because i can log into the game  but i cant use it to log into the site like i said before  and when i request to mail me my user name its the right one i even copy and pasted it into the  field for display name and it still wont let me log into the site

Message 14 of 17 (276 Views)

@Weasel699 

Support see nothing stopping you 

they suggest clearing the cache and cookies in the web browser and make sure typing in the account name and PW correctly and manually.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 15 of 17 (260 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah i cleared the cache and it still says my display name isnt right when it is its what i get emailed when i ask to send it

Message 16 of 17 (249 Views)

★★ Novice

ok i can log in now i just need that 1 time password mail to show up

Message 17 of 17 (245 Views)