Re: I payed for a 30 days subscription for SWTOR account and haven't received it

by CiastkoPL

Original Post

I payed for a 30 days subscription for SWTOR account and haven't received it

★★★ Newbie

I just bought a 30 days subscription for SWTOR and my account still has a preferred status. I'm adding below 3 screenshots as files to prove my purchase. My display name in SWTOR: CiastkoPL

Message 1 of 11 (557 Views)

Re: I payed for a 30 days subscription for SWTOR account and haven't received it

@CookieVEVO 

To fix the account You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona ciastkopl (not CookieeVEVO your posting on now) that EA account uses a Gmail email (similar mail to gmail on your swtor but not exactly the same)

use the following link  to reset the password then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

let me know when done and i can flag to check again and if it can get the gametime added 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 11 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 Done.
Message 3 of 11 (487 Views)

@CookieVEVO 

You havent done the right ea account , if you can post here as ciastkopl you should have the right ea account 

similar mail to gmail on your swtor but not exactly the same (as in you used a different number)

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 11 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the account that is signed to the swtor account. "CiastkoPL" is only displayname in swtor I suppose.

Message 5 of 11 (469 Views)

@piterek115 

nope

Log into your swtor account , go to myswtoir then click on subscription on the lleft side , on that page is a link like view my purchase history , top righht of that page is an email address that belongs to the ea account linked to  your swtor account 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 6 of 11 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I'm clicking "Show your payment history" link, it says that "There is an issue with your Electronic Arts account which will prevent SWTOR purchases until resolved. Please contact customer support (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support) for further assistance."

Message 7 of 11 (456 Views)

@piterek115 

ahh ok cant access it whilst the account is disabled , this is due to the linked ea account requiring a password reset

If you do not know the email on the linked ea account , you will need to call swtor support when the lines are open 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Getting-Help-and-Board-Guidlines/td-p/48...

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 8 of 11 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@proxos666Okay, I found it and I think this is the right account. I also changed the password here.

Message 9 of 11 (442 Views)

@CiastkoPL 

Yes the account is ok now , your email is in the queue for an agent to add the gametime , just need to wait for their reply now

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 10 of 11 (432 Views)