I can't subscribe

by Nsaliwaz

Original Post

I can't subscribe

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So i subscribed for 30 days and it's done, i played for those 30 days and now im a prefered again, but i tried to sub for more 60 days now,  but i  cant , what do i need to do? Do i need to wait for a few days and try again?

Sorry for my  English!!

Message 1 of 4 (939 Views)

Re: I can't subscribe

@Nsaliwaz

Not sure why it isnt allowing you, I had a recent issue with my card buying overseas purchase, my bank blocked the transaction so I had to call their fraud assist line and get them to allow my purchase overseas just before I tried again.

You could also try attaching your card to a paypal account and see if it works paying via paypal.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

keep saying " This field has invalid characters", expiration date and  *CSC, but i don't have any issues with my credit card, dosent make any sense.  It's been like this since monday.

Message 3 of 4 (903 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Nsaliwaz

That's not a common error, but it hopefully should be an easy fix.

The expiration I think should be a dropdown menu, and the CVV/CSC field should only take 3 numbers, there isn't much room for special characters there.

Are you making sure the Card Number field only has numbers, no spaces or hyphens/dashes? If your billing address has any special characters like ½, you can try and leave them out.

Message 4 of 4 (893 Views)