Re: I can't find khem val after jedi under siege

by jefft104

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't find khem val after jedi under siege

★★★ Novice

Hi I just finished the Jedi Under Siege arc and I can't find khem on odessen. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or it is bugged. May you please help me. (Also he can't be find on the companions tab)

Message 1 of 8 (9,868 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SpicyBaguette

I asked about this the Alliance Alert is called "A Long Lost Hunger" and is given by Lana Beniko on Odessan.

Did you complete the Alliance Alert "To Find a huntsman?"  This one generally is a prerequisite that needs to be done before doing almost any other alliance alert.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (9,804 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@SpicyBaguette

First thing is to ensure your trying this from either a Sorcerer or an Assassin.  Khem is only able to be claimed by his default class so if your not playing one of those two, you cannot get him.

Lastly you have to have sided with him during the main storyline.  If you choose to side with Zash and let her win between her and khem so she takes over his body, you cannot get khem back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 8 (9,859 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. Indeed I am a with assassin who sided with him. I got the cinematic on Osus but I can't find him after that.

Message 3 of 8 (9,840 Views)

Hero

@SpicyBaguette

Did you fully complete the Osus storyline?  I don't believe there is an alliance alert for him but that you earn him as you play through the story.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 8 (9,831 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's why I am asking. I got the last cinematic with darth malgus when he leaves after all the stuff in ossus. And then no Khem to be found.

Message 5 of 8 (9,819 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SpicyBaguette

I asked about this the Alliance Alert is called "A Long Lost Hunger" and is given by Lana Beniko on Odessan.

Did you complete the Alliance Alert "To Find a huntsman?"  This one generally is a prerequisite that needs to be done before doing almost any other alliance alert.

– Yoda

Message 6 of 8 (9,805 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks!!! I feel dumb now after not seeing that alert (it even says khem val :v) Have a good day sir!
Message 7 of 8 (9,777 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue.  Also an assassin and sided with Kem.  Saw him on Ossus and he said he would find my team and wait for me.  Can't find him in characters.

Message 8 of 8 (6,201 Views)