Re: Holoterminal dont work

by Ian_DAFUQ

Original Post

Holoterminal dont work

★★★ Newbie
My Account: darkneophine

So My Problem is that the Holoterminal Not Working and i cant Continue My Story.
I cant reset the Quest and Stuck also Not work.
Message 1 of 4 (337 Views)

Hero

@Annaplagge

What mission are you on?  Go to the fleet and then pull up the mission log and then you should be able to reset the mission from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (331 Views)

@Annaplagge

Few other things to try 

lower all game settings to low and switch the game to window mode before trying the cinematic again, and if this a sith try travelling to belsavis before trying the holoteminal again.

can also run a game repair per below (likely streaming)

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.
If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut,
select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 4 (324 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you're doing sith warrior class story, then it must the the part where you stuck on a holo figure of servant one. I may or may not have a solution for this. If you try quitting and getting back into the game, the holo should work. Or if it still doesn't, travel to another planet AND THEN quit and log in again. It worked for me.

Message 4 of 4 (307 Views)