Re: Can't subscribe

by cwinston777

Original Post

Re: HELP me PLS SWTOR can't pay for the game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello same problem as nearly everyone here: trying to redeem a code or just buy cartel coins and it keeps not working because: "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic"

I tried every browser, did everything in incognito, changed both of my passwords several times... I don't know what else to do

Username: cdwinston

Message 21 of 26 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello same problem as nearly everyone here: trying to redeem a code or just buy cartel coins and it keeps not working because: "SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic"

I tried every browser, did everything in incognito, changed both of my passwords several times... I don't know what else to do

Username: cdwinston

Message 22 of 26 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue "The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time. Please try again later."

SWTOR Name: ItsRowin

Message 23 of 26 (362 Views)

@Cwinston7 

Support have your steam email

before any game time can be added the below needs to be sorted 

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona cwinston777 (not Cwinston7) that EA account uses a hotmail email

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 24 of 26 (308 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Rhazil_Kolnec 

Support are cancelling the sub apparently that ended

to fix the account You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona rhazil (not Rhazil_Kolnec) that EA account uses a different gmail email to what is on your swtor account

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 25 of 26 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That worked. Thanks!

Message 26 of 26 (280 Views)