Re: Graphical and Loading Issues

by proxos666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Graphical and Loading Issues

★★★ Newbie

So I've been playing the game for about two days now and I am having a reoccurring issue. First off most of the textures for the pants don't load properly and are usually either a light blue with a darker blue text one them (I haven't been able to determine what they say yet)  or a bright-ish pink. Shirts are less of a problem but the ones that are appear black. Some races heads are pink. I have also equipped a helmet but it doesn't show up so my character looks bald (he does have hair though). My companion's pants also followed suit when I equipped her with new armor. I have also been dealing with the game not reading my attack inputs on screen and I can not leave the starter planet for the bounty hunter. Is there any way that I can fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@bobmand47

Try an Game Repair:

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@bobmand47

Try an Game Repair:

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 4 (434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It said ST but there wasn't a bit raider folder there when I opened the file location

Message 3 of 4 (400 Views)

@bobmand47

If the letters ST are on the launcher the default location for the bitraider folder should be as shown

Bitraider.JPG

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (389 Views)