Re: Graphic Issue with object bleeding

by EA_Chimere

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Graphic Issue with object bleeding

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

In game play I have objects that are bleeding through or are an over lay that are transparent in a blue tint ( rocks and structures ) and as I move about they disappear and new ones appear, I have looked in options such as shadows and maping .  I have tried adjusting my graphic options with no success to make this go away.   I am running on a AMD R9 290 GPU with software ver. 17.5.2 .  attached are screenshots. the game plays fine it's just the objects bleed through is annoying. I uploaded video to    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIn0_Ip-qQQ

Message 1 of 5 (722 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Found my problem...It was in the graphics settings, had to turn down the shadow, bloom, conversation depth of field and anti aliasing

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (699 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Krytor_007

First thing to do would be an Game Repair:

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner.

If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 5 (698 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the Streaming launcher (ST) and did removed the BitRaider file, the Launcher rechecked my files, the problem is still there.

Message 3 of 5 (689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Found my problem...It was in the graphics settings, had to turn down the shadow, bloom, conversation depth of field and anti aliasing

Message 4 of 5 (700 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Hi @Krytor_007 ,

Thanks for letting us know how you fixed it!

Have fun in game!

Message 5 of 5 (659 Views)