Given Cartel Coins but cancelled my subscription one month prior

by xeNizKing

Original Post

Given Cartel Coins but cancelled my subscription one month prior

★ Guide

Hey there,

So this is probably unusual to "players" generally if you read the title, why would anyone complain? Well I dont really believe I should have anything I dont deserve so i have been wanting to contact support via email but there is no email as far as I can tell....and I am no longer a subscriber I havent been for a month now so i wanted to let them know that somethings not right because I am getting cartel coins at no charge because I cancelled my subscription so i was going to ask them to remove the 500 CC I got recent to alleviate that, I also dont want something I do not want to pay for (hence the cancelling of the sub) I usually do this when I need to go on hiatus due to bill peaks or something involving a lot of money comes up but I've never had this issue before.

Just to be completely clear. I did cancel my subscription prior to the CC being granted so i never made the transaction on the 24th yet on the site it tells me I did and on the email I did just not on my bank account because it was cancelled already. So clearly something is broken on their end. 

So yeah does anyone have a proper email contact for Swtor support? 

I refuse to bankrupt myself by using the phone in support because honestly I am not rich and I am also unwilling to deal with bad mannered over the phone CS which tends to happen a lot lately, kinda fed up with it.

Message 1 of 2 (338 Views)

Re: Given Cartel Coins but cancelled my subscription one month prior

Champion

Hey there! I'm a bit unsure if this is a bug or just a misunderstanding, considering they grant cartel coins at the end of every 30 day cycle (every 30 days that you're subscribed, you will receive the 500ish cartel coins - this is from the date that you started your subscription and happens subsequently each month). If you have a multiple month subscription plan, you're going to get the cartel coins every month, even if you cancel it--until your paid game time ends. If you still feel this is in error or this was just a monthly subscription plan, you are free to contact them over telephone as it's an account/billing issue. Additionally, if you're worried about bankrupting yourself, I suggest calling them over Skype as it tends to be cheaper that way. Hope this helps!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)