Eternal Empire Gameplay

by doggodlol

Original Post

Eternal Empire Gameplay

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I just quickly wanted to ask, will EA ever provide the gameplay experience of playing as an Eternal Empire Knight?

Thanks, any information will be useful.

-DarthStemm (Gammacell)

Message 1 of 7 (476 Views)

Re: Eternal Empire Gameplay

★★★ Guide

I'm not sure if you mean something like those chapters where play as a mouse droid or dress up as a knight or if you mean adding a new class. For the former there is at least one chapter in Knights of the Eternal Empire where you wear a knight disguise. Beyond that, they have not yet commented on releasing any more chances to play a Zakuulan Knight.

Message 2 of 7 (459 Views)

Hero

@doggodlol

As of now there is no mention of them adding a new class.  While anything is possible I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future.  The roadmap they published recently that covers the next 3 months has no mention of it.

If and when anything is announced it would be on the main swtor.com site or posted in the dev tracker here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 3 of 7 (451 Views)

Well there is currently a mission where your disguised as an Eternal Empire Knight  does that count Wink

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 7 (439 Views)

Betreff: Eternal Empire Gameplay

EA SWTOR Team

and there is the Zakuul Knight Armor you can get!

There are still plenty RP-Guilds out there, who are probably playing some of that stuff out you are looking for Standard smile

~Kat

Message 5 of 7 (433 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is the Zakuul armour purchased on the cartel market and is it better than standard story mission armour?

Message 6 of 7 (409 Views)

★★★ Guide

The armor is purchased from the Cartel Market, though I am not sure if it is currently available right now. It is just a cosmetic armor with no mods when first bought. It is adaptive gear so you can customize it to match your armor needs.

Message 7 of 7 (395 Views)