Re: EA is incredibly rude to free to play players of STAR WARS the old republic

by Ahrngrim

Original Post

EA is incredibly rude to free to play players of STAR WARS the old republic

★★ Novice

EA is no help when it comes STARWARS the old republic with the average free player whether or not they want money (know they do ) but they say that the free players can't contact them directly and on top of that e can't use the cartel and in more recent years they have slowed there leveling after level 20 and even limit us to most of the content i don't know what it is on there end but i think they need to treat us (  the free players ) more like the other players and they should not give free items to the premium players other than the ones that that free to play players get stuck with and also we need that sweet armor with a real helmet and a epic light saber or that commando armor with a good Gatling laser    

Message 1 of 5 (554 Views)

Hero

@Blastick568

Okay let me see, you can play all the Class Story, a set amount of Flashpoints and warzones completely for free.

The Cartel market is an Premium item Shop where everyone can buy things, for CCs that are purchased with real Money also for everyone.

If you need to Contact Swtor Support you can come here, send an mail to support@swtor.com or with Account/ Billing problems Call them.

Sorry i don't get your Problems, if you go to an Bar do you ask for free Drinks as well?

P.S.: Where I come from double posting, not using punctuations, uppercases and paragraphs would be called rude.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 5 (533 Views)

★★ Novice

You have a fair point when i wrote this i was angyr, as i just came back from a year or two of not playing it at all, i just found that EA got Worse with its free to play players. 

Message 3 of 5 (523 Views)

★★ Novice

One thing i meant to add to this is that free players can't use some quest items, this is less of a issue for me but its still an annoyance.

Message 4 of 5 (517 Views)

Just to clarify given your title , EA does not provide support for swtor , so if you engage with an EA Advisor through the EA Help website via https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/, their response can only be to call Swtor CS as they cannot assist further. 

Bioware provides all support for swtor and is as belgorad as mentioned in either email or phoning Bioware CS or posting here.

Providing you have access to the expansions currently released by subscribing at least 30 days , you keep that access permanently as preferred but you will need to purchase the Authorisation: Artifact Equipment shown at this link 

A good guide can be found at this link

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 5 of 5 (505 Views)