Re: EA Customer service

by EA_Kat

Original Post

EA SWTOR Team

@hansbrak ok, here is the thing. what you want is not possible

However, what I can do, is make sure that your old EA account is connected to the same mail you are currently using. 

I can not change the fact that you would still have 2 EA accounts, but you would get mails on your current mail address. As you only have swtor on your old EA account, there is generally no need to log into that EA account as it only deals with transactions from swtor. 

Let me know if this is acceptable or not for you.

~Kat 

Message 11 of 23 (334 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Kat It's not really but if that's the only option besides deleting my account than sure let's do that than. 

Message 12 of 23 (327 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@hansbrak you will at least be able to keep your old swtor account, so I call it a win Standard smile You should've gotten a password reset mail now. Please follow that and you should be good to go (you might see that the ea name is a lot of random numbers and letters. You can change that once you reset your password)

~Kat

Message 13 of 23 (321 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oke, i think i changed it now. But i didn't see the user name. Can i get that somehow? Would be helpful if i ever need to log in that ea account anyway. 

Message 14 of 23 (313 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

there should be an option to edit your name over here: 

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu&locale=en_US

or when you log into the origin website and you select EA Account and Billing, should that link not work.

~Kat

Message 15 of 23 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

But that's now logs me into the hansbrak account. Can you just delete both the pflanz and t ering account for swtor? This is driving me crazy. Than ill just start fresh when i feel like it and at least things are properly set up. 

Message 16 of 23 (304 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

you would need to log in with @googlemail.com instead of @gmail.com. that will bring you to the other account.

~Kat

Message 17 of 23 (301 Views)

★★★ Novice

aaaah it works! Anything else i need to do?

Message 18 of 23 (295 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

nope, should be all good now. 

I will also take care of the steam subscription you bought and haven received yet. That should be active on your swtor account in a few minutes as well Standard smile

~Kat

Message 19 of 23 (293 Views)

★★★ Novice

oo that's cool! Should i also now continue to be able to subscribe through steam? Since my steam account is attached to my other ea account. 

Message 20 of 23 (285 Views)