EA/Bioware REMOVED gametime and Cartel coins I BOUGHT(Steam)

by AxellSlade

Original Post

EA/Bioware REMOVED gametime and Cartel coins I BOUGHT(Steam)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi.

I got an e-mail today from SWTOR support telling me they "observed some unusual activity" on my account then went ahead and remove Cartel coins and my subscription time from the account.

I BOUGHT them, I PAID for them and I have all proofs of purchase/receipt AND there's Steam own purchase records to prove it.

Since I'm no longer a subscriber even though I paid for a two month subscription, I can't contact support from ingame.

I REALLY hope this is just some misunderstanding and they will give my things back, because nothing of it makes sense.

There's NOTHING unusual about it, I have been buying things from Steam for over a DECADE, own 1000+ legit bought games. I bought the following, all from the Steam store:

07/22/2022 STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ - 60 Day Game Time
07/22/2022 STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ - Galactic Leisure Bundle
07/26/2022 STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ - 5500 Cartel Coins
08/03/2022 STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ - 5500 Cartel Coins
08/04/2022 STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ - 250 Cartel Coins

Again, that's MY money spent and it's ALL on record.

Sorry for the rant, but anyone in my place would be MAD if their legally owned stuff was taken on ""observed some unusual activity"...

steam and game username: axellslade
Message 1 of 2 (287 Views)

Re: EA/Bioware REMOVED gametime and Cartel coins I BOUGHT(Steam)

Hero

@AxellSlade 

The best way to further investigate this would be to email suppor@swtor.com with your Display Name, what happened, the amounts and any proof that you can provide that may help them further investigate the matter.  You can also try calling customer service as this may be fast as per the info here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)