Credits locked on othe account

by Baldurbel

Original Post

Credits locked on othe account

★★★ Newbie

Sorry to bother. Since I can't make a ticket in the game, this is my only channel for getting any help. So please, I beg ya help me. Since it ended my subs, I'm trying to get some creds to buy an item. But with the credcaps i couldn't buy it. So, I was told that I could send a refer to my girlfriend, and could send her the credits by GTN buying from her some items. Since she stopped playing, I'm with her account and send her the credits and because it's only 7 days subs I sent first the credits so when it started the week, I just needed to take the creds and buy the item. But just now after sending the creds I was told that you can't refer a f2p. So please, can you guys send back the money I gave her to this account? The account name that must be active is Madcavedog and i's the place where the creds must be send. Thanks and please I beg ya, cause I'm still trying to learn all the things of this game.

Message 1 of 4 (535 Views)

Re: Credits locked on othe account

★★★ Newbie

By the way, she never got subscribed with that acc, we play at the same acc because of the price in my country that makes the game too expensive to renew every month.

Message 2 of 4 (532 Views)

Hero

@Baldurbel

I fear you are out of luck here, best thing you can try is writing an mail to support@swtor.com they may help you.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 3 of 4 (523 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the mail will come back to you after 30 days, if it hasnt been claimed. 

Otherwhise, log into the account and use the "send back to sender" button on top of the mail, that will get you the mail with the credits as well

Message 4 of 4 (511 Views)