Character reset to lvl 1

by XxRageFamexX

Original Post

Character reset to lvl 1

★★★ Newbie

I have just recently started playing again because a friend wanted me to hop on. I had bought the collector edition of this game when it first released still has the physical authenticator and all that. When I logged in it says my account is free to play and my bounty hunter is set to level 1. I remember going through the story and playing a lot on the bounty hunter so he is back to level 1 made no sense to me and I'm pretty upset about it I even had mail from 1400 days ago for the 1st-anniversary fireworks. Does anyone know if there's anyway I can get my character reverted back to what he used to be?

Message 1 of 2 (251 Views)

Re: Character reset to lvl 1

Hero

@XxRageFamexX 

I've never heard of an issue with character's being reset back to 1 before.  Did you check other servers to see if you had characters there?  Having that mail in your character from 1400 days ago means you've never logged into that character normally since mail only sits in the mailbox for 30 days after you log into the character for the first time.

If you log into your account at swtor.com and then on the left menu click on "Games (Download)" does it show your Collector's Edition listed there?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)