Re: Cartel Items don't go to my inventory | SWTOR

by TheRandomno

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cartel Items don't go to my inventory | SWTOR

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Multiple Times now, I've bought 2 title packs and 2 of the Pack called Ultimate Cartel packs, Lost around 400-500. I never gain or get any of the items FROM the packs, and It makes me mad that it still happens. Where do these items go and why do they instantly disappear wasting my CC? For the title packs when I did that a while back I looked in collections and they were locked, the titles I was supposed to gain. I have no idea whats going on, any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (4,735 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Try going to the Pack Explorer (it's on the same dropdown as the Cartel Market), and switching to the Item Stash tab.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (4,698 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Are they going into your unclaimed items section? It's on the Cartel Market window, on the bottom right.

Message 2 of 4 (4,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I get the Packs but when I open them I never get the Items which is what I'm confused about. I get the packs but the Items never go to my inventory unless I manually buy each one which I don't have the money to waste for that, where do they go and why are they never allowing me to use the items from the packs? I don't know. Get Pack > Claim it > Open it > It shows me the items that I "get" when I opened the pack but I never actually received them, And the Items are "Random" because the packs draw out random Items from the cartel market.

Message 3 of 4 (4,715 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Try going to the Pack Explorer (it's on the same dropdown as the Cartel Market), and switching to the Item Stash tab.

Message 4 of 4 (4,699 Views)