Re: Cant create TOS account. HTML page won't allow it.

by proxos666

Original Post

Cant create TOS account. HTML page won't allow it.

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I am trying to make a new account for The Old Republic but I cant. It is redirecting me to a HTML format page with no graphics and no button to select to enter my info. Is there anyway to go around this?

Message 1 of 3 (625 Views)

@ItsNotATumor32 

tried using a different web browser ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thank you for reaching out regarding the difficulty you're experiencing while creating a new account for The Old Republic.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

To address the HTML format page redirection issue, I recommend trying the following steps:

1. Clear Browser Cache: Clear your browser's cache and cookies. This often resolves display issues on web pages.

2. Alternative Browser: Attempt the account creation process using a different web browser to see if the issue persists.

3. Device Change: If possible, try using a different device to complete the account registration.

If the problem persists after attempting these steps, please provide more details about the browser and device you are using, so we can offer more specific assistance.

On a related note, I'd like to suggest exploring Iqra Technology's HTML and CSS training. It's a valuable resource for gaining insights into web development and could enhance your skills for a smoother online experience.

If you continue to face difficulties, feel free to provide more details, and we'll do our best to assist you.

Best regards,
Iqra Technology

Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)