Re: Cant access account please help me!

by LeonimusFlex

Original Post

Cant access account please help me!

★★★ Newbie

Hello i am in need of some help. I cant get into my account cause i forgot the password and the account has an authentication app which i don't have access to anymore.

I have tried calling to support but i am not allowed to call outside of my country (Sweden). So i am unable to get help from the phone support.

Called EA in Sweden but they cant help for some reason and i am at a loss as to what  i can do.

I tried to ask on forum but cant write there without a subscription and i sure wont subscribe again until i know i can access my account of course.

Please Help me // Leon

Message 1 of 3 (349 Views)

Champion

Hey there, I'm afraid that the only recourse is to call SWTOR support via telephone. If you can't call outside of your country because of fees, I'd suggest using a VOIP application like Skype to make the call; as it usually renders the call free.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried skype but they wanted to charge for it. But guess im all out of options. Havent the foggiest about how that works tho but i guess il have to edjucate myself.

Must say im abit disapointed whit no email support for the game and only international numbers. Dont see why swedish ea couldent help.

Thanks for the answer.

Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)