Cannot subscribe via website

by Drexxlo

Original Post

Re: Cannot subscribe via website

@CiV7 

Support said the account is ok , they can see the CC purchases show as declined by the bank on their end 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 31 of 78 (426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks very much- not sure what was going on but the smaller purchases work now!

Message 32 of 78 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have a similar issue. Whenever I try subscribing or purchase anything, the transaction cannot get through. My SWTOR is very old so I do not know with which E-Mail address I initially registered (might be an E-Mail account I do not have access to anymore). I already tried to reset my password with my current E-Mail address.

My display name is budderick.

Thank you very much for your help :-) 

Best,

budderick

Message 33 of 78 (393 Views)

@budderick 

Seems the linked ea account has been disabled and had its data wiped due to inactivity, you can try using this link with the email used which was a GMX email address 
so different email to what you now use on the swtor account

If you cant resolve this call swtor support when the lines are open on Monday they can put a new email address on that deleted EA account to restore purchasing on your swtor account 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Getting-Help-and-Board-Guidlines/td-p/48...

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 34 of 78 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to subscribe via the website as well, but when I try to purchase the 180 days subscription, it gives me an error and tells me to contact support.  I recall seeing where it told me to update my card information, but I have looked everywhere on the site and I can't find where to update my info.  I would rather not have to call support with issues like this if at all possible.  

Swtor name: ai-lenko

Message 35 of 78 (369 Views)

@Age_of_Rogues 

no need to call 

To fix the account You need to reset the password on the linked EA account persona burggurl that account uses the same email as on your swtor account 

use the following link (insert the swtor email) to reset the password then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 36 of 78 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I have a similar issue. I haven't logged in for several years and I can't buy a subscription ...I see Error "There is an issue with your Electronic Arts account which will prevent SWTOR purchases until resolved. Please contact customer support (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support) for further assistance. " I changed my password on EA.com website and it doesn't work. When I want to check "Show Your Payment History" is the same error. In the "Cartel Coins" and "Change Payment Method" tabs is the number of my old credit card, which I don't have anymore ...I have a new credit card. I added a new credit card at ea.com site but on swtor.com I still see the old one. Please Help ... SWTOR Display Name "Detomasso"

Message 37 of 78 (322 Views)

@detomasso74 

To fix the account You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account uses a "different gmail"email then what is on your swtor account 

use the following link (insert the other gmail email) to reset the password then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 38 of 78 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello

I also seem to have issue in purchasing a subscription:

There is an issue with your Electronic Arts account which will prevent SWTOR purchases until resolved

SWTOR Display Name: feartech

I have changed my email address on both SWTOR and EA and have also reset my password but still no joy

please help!

thanks!

Message 39 of 78 (284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@7a4a35698b0444c6 ahh, think i got it sorted, using original ea login, sorry!
Message 40 of 78 (264 Views)