Can't login to SWTor.com or the SWTOR launcher

by TaifuWasTaken

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't login to SWTor.com or the SWTOR launcher

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i'm coming back to (well trying to) SWTOR and I can't seem to login. My Display Name is correct, my password has been changed by me twice but I still cannot for the life of me login to either platform. Everytime I try and login to the website, I get redirected to the homepage of SWTOR and i'm still not logged it. It'd be laughable is it wasn't so irritating. Any solutions?

Message 1 of 4 (8,173 Views)

Re: Can't login to SWTor.com or the SWTOR launcher

Hero
@TaifuWasTaken

Is there any error message when this occurs? Have you tried clearing cookie and cache or another browser?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (8,167 Views)

★ Novice

Have the same problem..Launcher sad me   "There is a problem with your account please check your email for instructions". But still not get this email..  Display name and password 100 % correct...

Message 3 of 4 (8,148 Views)

@Fess4

See this link you will need to email SWTORAccountDisputes@bioware.com in regards to your account 

@TaifuWasTaken

If you have no security key on the account and you have also tried your EA/Origin password with the SWTOR username

then you are best calling CS to see if there is any issue with your account

see db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (8,124 Views)