Re: Can't get Rise of the Hutt Cartel starting quest

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't get Rise of the Hutt Cartel starting quest

★ Novice

So, I suscribed after more than one year. Game tells me that now I have Rise of the Hutt Cartel for free. I go to the mail, and received the gifts and also can level my professions to 500. The only thing that is missing is the quest to start the expansion.

I've already suscribed, logged out and in again, everything. My account says that I have RotHC bought and I've the latest patch as far as I know. 

I really need help because this is irritating. 

Message 1 of 5 (5,930 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I was having the same problem on my marauder just now; level 50 and it wasn't giving me the mission on my ship (I've done it a dozen times before). I thought I'd try and skip Makeb and go straight to SoR by leveling on Ilum - I got to level 52 and I'm at the point in the Ilum story where it tells you to do the first flashpoint and now the Makeb story has appeared on my ship...

I don't know if you just need to level more to get Makeb post-4.0 or you need to advance the story on Ilum first but it's working for me now, might be worth a go for you too.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (6,743 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

try your ships mission console to start the quest

Message 2 of 5 (5,914 Views)

★ Novice

It says I'm not eligible for this quest. The thing is that I've already finished my main story chapters, with 3 characters and I can't get it with any of them. 

Message 3 of 5 (5,893 Views)

★★ Novice

I was having the same problem on my marauder just now; level 50 and it wasn't giving me the mission on my ship (I've done it a dozen times before). I thought I'd try and skip Makeb and go straight to SoR by leveling on Ilum - I got to level 52 and I'm at the point in the Ilum story where it tells you to do the first flashpoint and now the Makeb story has appeared on my ship...

I don't know if you just need to level more to get Makeb post-4.0 or you need to advance the story on Ilum first but it's working for me now, might be worth a go for you too.

Message 4 of 5 (6,744 Views)

Hero (Retired)

you might have to wait until  your level past 50/52 to start the quest  and don't forget when your on the planet to click on the GSI terminal for the buffs

Message 5 of 5 (5,859 Views)