Re: Can't buy subscribtion and didn't get anything from my Cartel Coin purchace!

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't buy subscribtion and didn't get anything from my Cartel Coin purchace!!!

★★★★★ Novice

Cant buy one month subscribtion... it just stalls when waiting for EA... have waited for about an hour before i closed the window...

I also purchaed the crew skill for 3 slots, but it didn't take, so bought it again with no luck... no i have no extra skill and just pent atoub 2k cartel coint on nothing... I WANT MY COINS BACK!!

Message 1 of 6 (612 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't buy subscribtion and didn't get anything from my Cartel Coin purchace!

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Stenovitch

Whenever you buy anything from the cartel market you need to claim it which puts the item in your character inventory and then use the item to unlcou the crew skill.

If that is not working you can email support@swtor.com from your email associated to your account, specify the character name and server you bought it from and they will either grant you the item or your coins back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (817 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Can't buy subscribtion and didn't get anything from my Cartel Coin purc

★★★★★ Expert

@Stenovitch

You can try a different payment method to subscribe.
Did you claim the item from the cartel market?

Message 2 of 6 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Stenovitch

Whenever you buy anything from the cartel market you need to claim it which puts the item in your character inventory and then use the item to unlcou the crew skill.

If that is not working you can email support@swtor.com from your email associated to your account, specify the character name and server you bought it from and they will either grant you the item or your coins back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 3 of 6 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi sorry... had i bad day.... this was all my fault... i was an idiot =) sorry

Message 4 of 6 (524 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Stenovitch No worries at all, happend to the best of us! Enjoy the game and May the 4th be with you! Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thanks... but that was short lived... the new update * everything up... now i cant see any servers... and have tried EVERYTING you suggest, but the servers still dont show... have made another thread about this...

Message 6 of 6 (467 Views)