Re: Can't buy cartel coins

by Zomelster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't buy cartel coins

★★★★ Novice

I didn't want to write a new topic about this because there is plenty of them with the same issue, but i think i've tried EVERYTHING and it just won't allow me to buy anything. In game it says "error 10", can't have support because i'm not a suscriber. In the SWTOR page it sais "error NU1010". I've tried to change the method of payment. I'm from spain and my user is Zomaelerys. I really hope someone can help me :_)

Message 1 of 7 (1,073 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

But I also tried to pay with a debit card and the message is the same?

Update, now it suddenly sais that i need another credit card? but i don't understand why, i've always used this one without any problem (and also I don't have any other)

UPDATE: everything with my credit card was ok it just doesn't work with SWTOR for some reason that i don't understand, but finally I managed to buy cartel coins by putting money into my EA account with a gift card/code and it worked. I came here immediately to share this info in case someone else needed it. It's not the perfect ending, but at least is working now :3

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (982 Views)

All Replies

@Zomelster 

Support said the account is fine, can see a few failed transactions. can try again to see if it works now

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 7 (1,039 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your answer, but it still won't allow me to buy cartel coins, this is what it sais (image)

Message 3 of 7 (1,019 Views)

@Zomelster 

Support said it appears paypal is saying funding issue

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 7 (996 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

But I also tried to pay with a debit card and the message is the same?

Update, now it suddenly sais that i need another credit card? but i don't understand why, i've always used this one without any problem (and also I don't have any other)

UPDATE: everything with my credit card was ok it just doesn't work with SWTOR for some reason that i don't understand, but finally I managed to buy cartel coins by putting money into my EA account with a gift card/code and it worked. I came here immediately to share this info in case someone else needed it. It's not the perfect ending, but at least is working now :3

Message 5 of 7 (983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to purchase cartel coins (and now activate a code for the coins purchased through Amazon) and I keep getting the error "There is an issue with your Electronic Arts account which will prevent SWTOR purchases until resolved. Please contact customer support (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support) for further assistance."

Any ideas what could be causing this?

My username is HiddenEnemy

Message 6 of 7 (802 Views)

@TheLostCactuss 

you will need to call swtor support when the phone lines are open to fix an account issue on that swtor account

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Getting-Help-and-Board-Guidlines/td-p/48...

have the code handy when you call too

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 7 of 7 (788 Views)