Can't Subscribe, Error codes, and Codes not redeeming

by mikeriffic123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Subscribe, Error codes, and Codes not redeeming

★★ Novice

Can't Subscribe at all! Subscription codes arent even working, despite having paid for them.

I have been trying to Sub for days...it shouldnt be this hard....No mater what I do, what Payment method I try, I cant subscribe on my Account. I can buy cartel coins though...
I tried to get a code, I bought the origin deluxe pack TWICE by accident but still...I typed in both codes I recieved and I got the cartel coins and everything but NO SUBSCRIPTION, despite it being part of the Package....it seems my account just cant be subscribed to...I am preferred status.

Message 1 of 9 (890 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Subscribe, Error codes, and Codes not redeeming

@mikeriffic123 

Email the codes in to support@swtor.com and include the swtor username , if you like just provide a link to this thread

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (803 Views)

All Replies

@mikeriffic123 

swtor username ?

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 2 of 9 (859 Views)

★★ Novice

Mikeriffic, Ive tried subbing on the site....its not letting me...the account is connected to the email [edit: email address removed] but i bought two 60 day sub codes on origin under this account...and after entering the code. It didnt apply a sub to my account...only the coins

Message 3 of 9 (845 Views)

@mikeriffic123 

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account has the persona mikeriffic (not mikeriffic123) that EA account uses the same email as on your swtor account

use the following link to reset the password https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/resetPassword  (use the swtor email in the link) then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

You will need to email the origin codes into support@swtor.com from the email on the swtor account , they can add the game time once the above is sorted.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 9 (815 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the reply but I am not sure or have not used my "Mikeriffic" Ea account in a long time, and do not know if it is properly hooked up to a email, or the same email that conencts to my SWTOR, would it be enought o reset my swtor password?

Message 5 of 9 (808 Views)

★★ Novice

Disregard last reply, I got the password to reset, now do I just email that address you gave me? Do i need to explain my situation again. Forgive me but I do not wish to go through all this again.

Message 6 of 9 (806 Views)

@mikeriffic123 

Email the codes in to support@swtor.com and include the swtor username , if you like just provide a link to this thread

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 7 of 9 (804 Views)

★★ Novice

Alright thanks again for all your help. I just emailed them a while ago and hopefully it can all get sorted soon.

Message 8 of 9 (768 Views)

@mikeriffic123 

You need to reset the password on the linked EA account mikeriffic that account uses the same email on the swtor account

use the following link (insert the swtor email) to reset the password then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

when i checked support couldnt see an email from you, was that sent using the same email address on the swtor account ? , try resending and if need let me know and i can recheck the have the email ok. 

the above will need to be done before they can add the gametime

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 9 of 9 (183 Views)