Re: Can't Login - Email Verification "1-Time Password" Never Arrives.

by EA_Kat

Original Post

Can't Login - Email Verification "1-Time Password" Never Arrives.

★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I played SWTOR from 2014-2015 and then took a hiatus and deleted the Security Code Authenitactor off of my Phone. Now I want to play again and when I try and login to the SWTOR Website it asks for my security code. I re-installed the Security Auth App - But it is asking me for my "Activation Code". 

So, logically I i tried to send myself a 1-time verification email to my Gmail account - and the Email is not appearing. So now basically I don't have a security code to log into my SWTOR Website Account -> Therefor I can't find out my Activation COde for the Security Auth App _> And my 1-time password email won't send. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 3 (405 Views)

★★★ Guide

Have you checked to see if it accidentally went to spam mail or the promotions tab? I've lost more than a few SWTOR emails in the promotions tab. If that does not work, try logging into your account on the EA website and undoing the Authentication process from there.

Message 2 of 3 (395 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

AS @SerenityofLight said, try checking your spam folder as the mails sometimes get sorted in there. 

Also, make sure you are looking at the correct mail address. As its been a few years, you might had a different one back then. 

If everything else fails, you can always call customer service and they will then be able to remove the token from your account Standard smile

~Kat

Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)