Bug report/ Help plz

by Yeloicee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug report/ Help plz

★★ Novice

Hi, I'm afraid I had to resort to this because never had to use this. But recently I made a blunder that might cost me a character. 

Background: I was doing companion mission on Nar Shadda when I decided to use the new map quick travel feature SWTOR gave me. I have a quest to travel to Corellia to start a story mission. But it had unforeseen circumstances. I arrived on the planet and not the station I was expecting. This resulted in the quest not activating, so naturally, i thought that I'd just quick travel to my * and exit from there. Did not do anything so now I am worried. I looked around the forums and saw a way to clear some unexpected outcomes is to delete the cache. Did nothing so now I resort to using this. I hope that the people that see this scan help me and I hope you gents don't do the same stupid mistake I did.

Message 1 of 4 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug report/ Help plz

Hero

@Yeloicee

Go on your Ship fly to any planet other then Correllia, then fly to Correllia and choose Correllia not Black Hole as Landing Site.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (373 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Yeloicee

Go on your Ship fly to any planet other then Correllia, then fly to Correllia and choose Correllia not Black Hole as Landing Site.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 4 (374 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks, dude, I really appreciate it, in retrospect, i think I've just been traveling to the black hole. Again thanks my dude and you gave me relief and embarrassment so I thank you

Message 3 of 4 (337 Views)

Hero

@Yeloicee

It has happened to a lot of people. Since the new Galaxy Map was introduced, the default Landing Zones vor Belsavis and Correllia are the daily Areas not the Story Areas.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)