Re: Bug Report: Section X Authorization Required popup after loading in anywhere

by KaiserMikael

Original Post

Bug Report: Section X Authorization Required popup after loading in anywhere

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I've been having this issue with SWTOR where any time I load into anywhere, be it my personal starship or any new area that involves a loading screen, I get the "Access authorization required: Section X" popup. I had I think started the section X storyline while I was a subscriber, but am now just a preferred player and no longer have access to section X. I had emailed [edit: email address removed], but they couldn't do anything except ask me to report the bug - however I can't since I'm not a subscriber, nor can I post on the SWTOR forums themselves becasue again, I'm not a subscriber. The last step was to post a thread hee in the EA forums, so I'm hoping someone can help me out here as it's really annoying to deal with this with every loading screen. 
If necessary, I can provide recordings of my issue. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,041 Views)

Re: Bug Report: Section X Authorization Required popup after loading in anywhere

Hero

@JonnyPowers 

Is the mission still in your mission log for the zone?  Try to reset your instances by right clicking your character portrait while your on the fleet, choosing to reset all active instances.  See if that helps to resolve the issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (953 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, and the mission does not appear in the Mission Log so i can't abandon it. And while at Fleet i do not have option to reset all instances, only to reset local. 

Message 3 of 3 (859 Views)