Re: Big recurant problem with the SWTOR game launcher

by LadyYuki-Lee

Original Post

Big recurant problem with the SWTOR game launcher

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, I got a hug problem with the game launcher.

It tell me that it can runs the m.a.j pack and when I try the to run with the prossedure that you gave on the site FAQ, (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-launcher-troubleshooting-g...) nothing works.

It's always the same routine message erreur on the launcher. Nothing works;

and it's recurant, it's always the same thing everytimes that something change on the launcher directly ( ~ every times there is a big m.a.j.)

It's very problematic. 

How can I do, that it stops to do somethings like that and that I can play on the game normaly?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (560 Views)

@LadyYuki-Lee 

Can you explain what a m.a.j. pack is ? also what error is occuring is there a number associated with it ? 

in the game folder is a log folder that has launcher logs can you attach the most recent one ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So, m.a.j. pack = Patch downlonded. I talks about patch download error on the launcher. 

And no I got no error code number witted in.

The identification phase to connect into the game is ok and works correctly, but it's when it start to connect directly into the game to vérifie the version and download the Patch that it occure, and tell me it can't download this Patch version. And cant go to the game. 

I already tried the process you give to works in this kind of cas, but it don't works and nothing new happens.

Message 3 of 4 (491 Views)

@LadyYuki-Lee 

Can you provide/attach the latest launcher log and also what antivirus/firewall is being used

and is launcher.exe running as administrator and listed in the exception lists for the antivirus/firewall ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (474 Views)