All characters (8 high levels) deleted.

by DOCTORYAWN

Original Post

All characters (8 high levels) deleted.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i've been playing swtor on and off for years, but last time i touched the game was in 2017. I've been playing since release, subbed on release, and then played with preferred status for a couple hundred hours, meaning i've leveled up my legacy significantly and had around 8 high level characters. Recently i logged in since a lot of my old friends started playing, and all of my characters are gone. No legacy level, no cartel unlocks, no characters. It's like a fresh account now. I'm 100% sure this is the right account, too. Why did SWTOR delete my characters ? If i knew that after all these years these toons will just be deleted with no warning, i never would've played the game. On top of that, i can't even file a ticket in the game because i'm not a subscriber anymore, and i post here hoping to get some help in recovering said characters. Nonetheless im super dissapointed right now, i had a lot of cool stuff and was looking forward to playing this game again.

Message 1 of 5 (267 Views)

Re: All characters (8 high levels) deleted.

@DOCTORYAWN 

Swtor do not delete characters 

maybe call support and see if they can find another account

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 5 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 if you're not going to read my post, don't reply

this IS the right account, i've confirmed that, the date of registration is 11.12.11, and i've never made any others

i don't want shill replies, i had tons of characters, and now my account is fresh, it doesn't matter to me at all how it got deleted, it's still gone.
Message 3 of 5 (260 Views)

@DOCTORYAWN 

Call support they can see if any characters have been deleted by someone else but swtor do not delete characters

you will get no further help here

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 5 (253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 "further" help would imply i got any help in the first place, and i didn't. Way to deny the problem exists while a quick google search can instantly prove you wrong.
Message 5 of 5 (248 Views)