60 day subscription not recurring payment. Paypal payments ???

by MasterSeverus

Original Post

60 day subscription not recurring payment. Paypal payments ???

★★★★ Novice

So i wanted to buy the subscription , choose paypal, input my data then accepted, by then nothing happends i got info to return and i returned i checked payment history and all paypal payments options are marked as failed.

Anyone know how to solve this issue.

Since i do not own credit card this is the only option except buying pre paid cards which are 50% more expensive then buying the subscription via website.

Thanks for the info,

Cheers,

Message 1 of 4 (616 Views)

Does safepay card require credit card ?

★★★★ Novice

So i noticed i can pay for sw tor using safepay card.

If i add funds to my safepay card account do ea still demand a credit card ?

Thanks for the info,

cheers,

Message 2 of 4 (618 Views)

Re: Does safepay card require credit card ?

EA Live QV Team

@MasterSeverus I've moved both of your questions to the same thread as they're under the same topic of subscribing to the game.

If you're simply making the payment with your PaySafe Card funds, as long as there is enough funds on it, the payment should go through, and it shouldn't require a Credit Card to be attached to your EA/SWTOR account.

As for paying with PayPal, that should work also, again as long as there are enough funds on the PayPal account, or a payment card attached to the PayPal account.

That being said, I'd like you to give SWTOR Customer Service a call as they should be able to help you out if you're seeing failed payment attempts with PayPal. Here's the info on contacting support:

https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support#subscriber (under "Contact support by phone")

Message 3 of 4 (600 Views)

Re: Does safepay card require credit card ?

★★★★ Novice

Everytime i want to buy non recurring subscription to 3rd goes ok.

Between 3rd and 4th stage i should be reddirected to paypal but i am not and i get info with empty receipt.

Then i checked my payment history and discovered that my payment have failed.

When paying with safepay card they 2 options either i log in to my safepay card account and enter cards info there or enter it directly on the site where origin have directed me.

I just do not want to buy something i cannot do nothing with.

I am using paypal on steam and gog and they do not have such problems.

Message 4 of 4 (589 Views)