Trade pile issues (PS4)

by schoeppattaq

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trade pile issues (PS4)

★ Novice

Hi all,

I have the impression that the trade pile is buggy. If I try to relist/prolong the whole available cards it almost every time just lists a few or maybe only one of the cards. If I try to manually relist I get the message "Item is already part of an active auction".

The only way to deal with this is to send all cards back to the collection and relist from there - losing the "compare price" function.

Any ideas howI can resolve this or will a fix be provided?

Is there also a way to mass transfer cards from a (common?) collection to the trade pile?

Message 1 of 5 (745 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trade pile issues (PS4)

Community Manager

Hello, @martmet and @schoeppattaq 

This is an issue we're currently investigating. When we have some news, it should be announced on our official channels. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (692 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I would like to have an answer as well as sometimes if you insist on reloading the cards the game will completely freeze. I'm on PS4.

You need to send the cards to your collection and put them in the pile again, it's ok if you have a couple of cards but if you have a dozen or more, it's extremely annoying.

Message 2 of 5 (717 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @martmet and @schoeppattaq 

This is an issue we're currently investigating. When we have some news, it should be announced on our official channels. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 5 (693 Views)

★ Novice

It seems to work again. Does anyone else have the same observation?

Message 4 of 5 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@schoeppattaq Yeah that about sums it up as to what you have to do to remedy the problem. However. Even when you send cards back. There are times that when trying to resist, you get the msg. I am already a part of an active auction. EA keeps giving the same old response to each and every problem sited. But as far as following through with the fix. They leave it as is. Because! They don't care. It's a broken game, that seems to get worse year after year. My one wish is. If you don't fix any of the problems EA. Please, please take the interference penalty out of the game. Your AI has no clue what an interference call should be.
Message 5 of 5 (435 Views)